- Medical for Canadian Visa in Manila
- Coastal Mall Bus Terminal 2
- 24h Apartment Hotel
- Shakey’s Pizza In SM Mall Dasmariñas Philippines
- Taygaytay and Taal Volcano Tours
- 301 Redirects – Do They Work and How Long Do They Take?
- Cooking Press Theme
- Mashed Potatoes with Bacon Bits
- Hotel Rex in Seoul South Korea
- Promoting Your Website
Small Earthquake in the Philippines
On June 25 at approximately 7:50 there was a small earthquake in the Philippines. I personally experienced this near Dasmarinas City which is located about an hour from Manila.
It felt as if the entire building began to wobble. The earthquake only lasted about 3 seconds. It was, by far, one of the strangest feelings I have ever experienced. I heard other reports from people living nearby about their lights and chandeliers rattling. No injuries or property damage has been reported at this point in time.